You may be wondering why JMp Accountants recommends to the majority of our clients to adopt the Xero accounting software. We will soon be running free Xero education seminars. Keep a lookout in your inbox for your invitation.
Six ways XERO benefits your business
Accounting and payroll in one – Xero is all you need to run your business.
- Bank feeds automatically import and categorise your latest banking, credit card and PayPal transactions. Just click ok to reconcile
- Share access to your latest business numbers with your team and accountant – so everyone is up to speed. Xero accounting software lets you work anywhere.
- Worry-free maintenance means you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available. The beauty of the software is the flexibility it gives you to run your business from work, home, or on the go. You can be confident that you have an up-to-date picture of how your business is doing, no matter where you are.
- Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
Problems with traditional accounting software
- The data in the system isn’t up-to-date and neither is the software.
- It only works on one computer and data bounces from place to place. For example, on a USB drive. This is not secure or reliable.
- Only one person has user access. Key people can’t access financial and customer details.
- It’s costly and complicated to keep backups (if done at all).
- It’s expensive, difficult and time-consuming to upgrade the software.
- Customer support is expensive and slow
What is the cloud?
Think about when you use your email or internet banking. Every time you access this data, you’re using the cloud. The cloud is a platform to make data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere, from any device. Your hard drive is no longer the central hub.
Get a Free Consultation
If you are considering Xero and would like a complimentary consultation, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.