Leong has over 20 years’ experience in business advisory, taxation and audit having worked with a wide range of clients across a variety of industries in public accounting practices in Australia and his native Malaysia and Singapore.
While Leong has a wide range of experience in accounting and taxation with large enterprises and complex structures, he has a particular interest in working with small to medium business clients to support, develop their businesses and deal with complicated accounting and taxation issues as they arise.
Leong understands the need to go beyond required compliance activities to help clients achieve best possible outcomes and achieve their goals.
- Corporate tax compliance and advice
- High net wealth individuals compliance and advice.
Accounting and Business Advisory Services
- Entity and individual tax structuring and returns and indirect taxes
- Interim management and year-end financial reporting
- Business structuring for effective tax planning , succession planning and asset protection.
- Commercial business and finance raising advice.
- Budgets and forecasts
Areas of Expertise
- Medical Practitioners
- Retail Sector
- Primary Producers
- Deceased Estates
- IT & Technology Services
- Labour Services
- Financial Services
- Companies wholly owned by foreign companies
- Public Sector entities
- Bachelor of Economics – Monash University, Clayton (Majoring in Accounting and Finance)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia – New Zealand (CA)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA Australia)