Taxation services, involve the basic individual taxation returns, comprising of one or two PAYG summaries, some bank interest, and or dividends, to others that include distributions from trust funds, public or otherwise, rental properties, foreign pensions, and or other foreign income directly or indirectly. Then there are returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, and trusts that involve both trading and or investment activities, these being a direct result of the gathering, coding, reconciliation, and verification of the necessary data to produce the financial statements required. The financial statements are used from time to time as required by clients to produce cashflows for either maintaining finance facilities or for obtaining refinancing.
Working out the best tax structure for your needs can be time consuming and confusing. Our taxation specialists will work closely with you to build a thorough understanding of your specific tax position and compliance requirements. We will then create tailored tax strategies that best address your particular situation.
Our taxation specialists can assist you with:
- income tax services, including returns, GST, capital gains and employment taxes
- Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS)
- tax-effective capital and corporate structures
- asset management systems and analysis
- ATO administration and compliance
- GST compliance and reporting audits
- tax audit defence strategies and assistance
- advice for high net worth individuals and families
- international structuring and tax strategies including advice in conducting business in other jurisdictions